Start Awana at your church in three easy steps!
If your church currently has Awana, click here to complete your annual renewal.
1. Familiarize yourself with the Awana doctrinal statement. (Review and print out a copy to keep for your records.) Download and read the Registration Form/Ministry Agreement (French | English.) (Requires Adobe® Reader®.)
2. Gather the necessary information. You will need to have:
- Senior pastor’s name, address and email;
- The name, home address and email of the person at the church responsible for paying the bills;
- The name, home address and email of the person who is or will be serving as the Awana Clubs Commander;
- The estimated weekly club attendance for each of the clubs or programs you are or are planning to run; and
- The date and time the club or program will meet.
3. Register your church:
- Option 1: Complete the Registration Form and Ministry Agreement online. (Requires the senior pastor, or church board member to complete the agreement.)
- Option 2: Download (French | English) and fax or mail the completed Registration Form/Ministry Agreement to: Awana International Canada, 2430 King George Blvd., Suite 101, Surrey, BC V4P 1H5 or FAX: 1-604-676-2670
Once the completed forms are received by Awana International Canada, along with the $125 registration fee, your church will be registered with Awana. Payment may be mailed to above address or arranged through Customer Service at 1-877-422-6292 – extension 4
Your local Awana missionary will be informed of your registration and will be ready to help your church prepare to start Awana. Learn more about how your Awana missionary can serve you. Need assistance or have questions? Call (877) 422-6292 – Ext. 1 for Customer Service, or Ext 3 for Office Manager.